Monday, January 16, 2017

Aud Creatures

Oh my ... the new release from Lost Coast Designs is so cool, I am loving these new Aud Creatures.

But of all of them, this is my fave, how cool is he, featured in my card :


The awesome Aud dude is coloured with copics, prisma color pencil and gel pen, then fussy cut. There is actually a little detail from his cape that I removed because I thought the background was too fussy for it.

For the background I used some card stock that already had some colour on it from a previous project, then I added more acrylic paint with a brayer. I stamped in the background with co-ordinating colours using images from the Leonardo accessories set. Finally adding some washi strips, and the words which were typed on my typewriter.

Thanks for stopping by x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some love, your comments make my day :)